Welcome to the personal injury lawyer directory, where you can find the best personal injury lawyers in America. The best injury attorneys can help you get the very best results if you are considering filing a lawsuit for any of the following types of injuries that you or a family member may have suffered:

Aggravated Assault/Abuse

Airline Accidents & Injuries

Anesthesia Accidents

Automobile Defects

Aviation Product Defects

Balcony Accidents

Barricades

Bicycle Accidents

Birth Injuries

Boat Defects

Boating Accidents

Brake Failure Lawsuits

Building Collapse

Car Accident Lawyers

• Commercial Vehicle Accidents
• Drunk Driving Accidents
• Motor Vehicle Accidents

Cardiac Care

Chemical Exposure

Construction Equipment Injuries

Construction Zone Accidents

Crane Accidents

Day Care Injuries

Deceptive Trade Practices

Defective Implants

Defective Products

Dog Bites

Dram Shop Cases

Drowning Accidents

Drugs/Pharmaceuticals Injuries

Electrical Injuries

Elevator & Escalator Accidents

Emergency Medicine Mistakes

Explosion Injuries

Failure to Provide Security

Farm Accidents

Firearms Injuries

Food Poisoning

Helmet Defects

Highway Construction Accidents

Hit and Run Accidents

Hospital Errors

Hot Air Balloon Accidents

House/Building Fires

Insurance Bad Faith

Insurance Claim Denials

Machine Guarding

Mass Air Disasters

Mid-Air Collisions

Motorcycle Accident Lawyers

Motorcycle Defects

Nursing Errors

Nursing Home Abuse

Obstetrical Failures

Occupational Exposure

OSHA Non-Compliance

Pedestrian

Personal Water Craft Injuries

Pharmacy/Drug Failures

Pilot Negligence

Plastic Surgery Injury

Premises Liability

Prescription Medication Injury

Property Damage

Public Transportation Accidents

Railroad Crossings

Recreational Accidents

School Sports Injuries

Seatbelt Failures

Sexual Abuse

Slip & Fall Accidents

Staircase Accidents

Substandard Wiring Injuries

Surgical Procedures

Swimming Pool Accidents

Train Accidents

Trenching Accidents

Trucking Accidents

Ultra-Lite Aircraft Accidents

Underinsured Motorist Cases

Uninsured Motorist Cases

Unmarked Power Lines

Unsafe Road Design

Vehicle Steering Defects

Work Accidents

Even if you were partly to blame for an accident, often times you can still recover money if there were other parties that were also at fault. For example, if you were found 20% at fault for an car wreck and the other driver was 80% at fault, you may be able to get 80% of what you would be able to get if you were not at fault at all. This varies depending on the laws in your area so contact a personal injury lawyer for more information asbout your case. All cases are different and you will not know your options until you speak to an attorney who knows your best options are.